Visiting Scholars - English Faculty Guangxi University: Home
The library research workshop, along with this guide, will help you:
- Find background information on education topics.
- Critically evaluate research sources (scholarly vs. popular sources).
- Retrieve and e-mail articles using library databases.
- Locate books using the library catalog and the interlibrary loan service (ILLiad).
- Cite sources using the APA citation style.
- Get library help with Pollak Library services and research.
Current Cal State Fullerton students, faculty, and staff may borrow books, journal articles, and other library materials from partner lending libraries if the Pollak Library does not own a copy of a requested item. All Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests are processed electronically through our ILLiad service.
This service is available for free in most cases. The Library will advise you ahead of time if there is an out of pocket cost involved. Loans can be picked up at the Circulation Desk, however articles are delivered electronically to your ILLiad account. Some ILL items are renewable, depending on each particular lending library. Learn more about notifications, renewals, the number of allowed active requests, and fines for overdue items and replacement items in our Interlibrary Loan Policy.
Please sign up for an Inter Library Loan account here.
For questions about Inter Library Loan, click here.