Use this guide to find resources in the library useful for all areas in the Division of Anthropology.
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Sources for finding background and reference materials useful for all the areas in the Division of Anthropology.
- Databases for finding articles about your topic in cultural, archeaological, evolutionary (also know as biological or physical) or linguistic anthropology. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEST DATABASE FOR YOUR TOPIC DEPENDS ON THAT TOPIC. USE BOTH THE ANTHROPOLOGICAL AND GENERAL DATABASES AS WELL AS THOSE SPECIFIC TO YOUR AREA.
- OneSearch to find books, articles & media as well as information about CSU+ and interlibrary loan.
- The eHRAF World Culture and eHRAF Archaeology databases to do cross-cultural comparative research.
- Link to style guides appropriate for citing your sources.
Please remember, if you have any questions about using this guide or the library's resources, just click on the widget to the right and send me an IM or an email.
Good luck with your research.