African American Family History: Home
About This Guide
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Information about the key types of records used to research African American family history.
- Information about key online repositories and online databases.
- Tips and tutorials for finding and analyzing genealogical records.
- Information about how DNA is being used to connect to African origins and/or slave-era ancestors.
- Where and how to learn more.
Related Library Guides
Genealogy & Family History Research
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Feb 21, 2018 255 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Mar 12, 2018 124 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Feb 5, 2018 125 views this year
Historical African American Newspapers
by Pollak Library Last Updated Feb 16, 2018 18 views this year
History - United States
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Mar 7, 2018 182 views this year
History – World
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Mar 7, 2018 221 views this year