- Titanium will automatically issue tutorial-specific badge to students that pass a tutorial with 100% score on final quiz (students may retake the quiz as necessary). There’s also a badge issued for completing all four tutorials.
- Badges will appear in students’ Titanium profile, visible to all students and instructors.
- Student may create and connect a Mozilla Backpack account so that earned badges appear on LinkedIn and anywhere else that supports the Open Badges platform.
- When clicked, the badge links to metadata and earning criteria (e.g. learning objectives).
- Student completion is trackable by instructors and Pollak Library.
Figure 1 - All five badges - Pollak Library Orientation badge issued when learner completes all four tutorials, in any order.