It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Project Rebound: OneSearch
This is a guide for students, staff, and faculty who are part of Project Rebound.
Pollak Library South is closed temporarily. You need to request that we get the books from the South Side.
To request a book...
* Fill out an ILLiad request
* 24hr turnaround requests made M-F 3 pm
* Request after 3pm Friday, paged Monday
* Page Book Pick Up is on 1st floor North
* Books held here for 5 days, maximum
* Check out at Circulation Desk, 1st floor
* Community users will use this form
CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility
problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.