Biology 152 Library Instruction Workshop
This guide is intended for use to guide you to the appropriate resources to use when you need scholarly literature. If you have questions, contact your STEM Librarian using the information listed on the right.
At the end of the library instruction session, you will be able to:
1. Find information about our library services and resources
2. Locate print books and access e-books
3. Apply search strategies with databases (such as BIOSIS)
4. Understand the general makeup of research articles
5. Use EndNote Online to cite in different citation styles