How to locate a play through a database.
How to locate a play in a book so that you can check it out.
1. Start with the Library Catalog
2. Do an Author search to see everything we own by your playwright Example: Williams, Tennessee (Last Name, First Name)
3. Do a Title Search by the name of the play.
Example: The Glass Menagerie
4. Do a Keyword search entering the name of the play and the playwrights last name.
Collections of plays will sometimes include your play.
Sample collection of plays: Best plays of the seventies / edited by Stanley Richards
Sample Keyword search: Elephant Man Gray
5. After searching for your play, click on the WorldCat (upper right-hand of the screen) to look for copies held at other libraries.