Biology 152: Welcome to your library instruction session
This guide is intended for use to guide you to the appropriate resources to use when you need scholarly literature. If you have questions, contact your Science Librarian using the information listed on the right.
At the end of the library instruction session, you will be able to:
1. Find information about our library services and resources
2. Locate print books and access e-books
3. Apply search strategies with databases (such as Web of Science)
4. Understand the general makeup of research articles
5. Use EndNote Web to cite in different citation styles