Pollak Library Marketing & Communications Resources: Home
About This Guide
Welcome! This guide is primarily for Pollak Library faculty and staff, but is publicly accessible in the event it can be of assistance to other libraries and higher education institutions.
In this guide you will find standards, support documentation, marketing materials, tutorials, tips, and use cases for promoting and communicating on behalf of the Pollak Library. This includes:
- The Pollak Library visual identity and standards.
- Pollak Library logos.
- Pollak Library color palette.
- Pollak Library icon sets.
- Pollak Library branded templates.
- The Pollak Library web presence and content strategy.
- Pollak Library stock photography.
- Pollak Library promotional artwork.
- Library vendor-provided and campus partner-provided materials and services.
Specific questions and feedback should be directed to:
Marketing & Systems Librarian
Pollak Library, California State University Fullerton
firstname.lastname@example.org | 657-278-3991
Guides of assistance to developing and managing Pollak Library web content.