African American Family History: Home
About This Guide
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Information about the key types of records used to research African American family history.
- Information about key online repositories and online databases.
- Tips and tutorials for finding and analyzing genealogical records.
- Information about how DNA is being used to connect to African origins and/or slave-era ancestors.
- Where and how to learn more.
Related Library Guides
Genealogy & Family History Research
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Oct 19, 2018 913 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Sep 24, 2018 612 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jun 18, 2018 408 views this year
Historical African American Newspapers
by Pollak Library Last Updated Jun 19, 2018 122 views this year
History - United States
by Megan Wagner Last Updated Nov 6, 2018 549 views this year
History – World
by Megan Wagner Last Updated Nov 6, 2018 736 views this year