African American Family History: Home
About This Guide
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Information about the key types of records used to research African American family history.
- Information about key online repositories and online databases.
- Tips and tutorials for finding and analyzing genealogical records.
- Information about how DNA is being used to connect to African origins and/or slave-era ancestors.
- Where and how to learn more.
Related Library Guides
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jan 17, 2018 18 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Dec 12, 2017 19 views this year
Historical African American Newspapers
by Pollak Library Last Updated Jun 12, 2017 1 views this year
History - United States
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Dec 14, 2017 6 views this year
History – World
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Jan 16, 2018 20 views this year