African American Family History: Home
About This Guide
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Information about the key types of records used to research African American family history.
- Information about key online repositories and online databases.
- Tips and tutorials for finding and analyzing genealogical records.
- Information about how DNA is being used to connect to African origins and/or slave-era ancestors.
- Where and how to learn more.
Related Library Guides
Genealogy & Family History Research
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Feb 27, 2019 269 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Sep 24, 2018 107 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jan 2, 2019 100 views this year
Historical African American Newspapers
by Pollak Library Guides Last Updated Jun 19, 2018 17 views this year
History - United States
by Megan Wagner Last Updated Nov 6, 2018 243 views this year
History – World
by Megan Wagner Last Updated Nov 6, 2018 274 views this year