Educational Leadership: Higher Education: Getting Started
This guide provides information on how to:
- Search for peer-reviewed, empirical research articles, and evaluate search results.
- Use existing bibliographies to locate relevant research articles.
- Request articles and books from other libraries.
- Construct APA citations, including citations for electronic sources.
- Use EndNote Web to build and organize your citations.
- Review resources for writing annotated bibliographies and literature reviews.
Questions? Get live help!
The Chronicle of Higher Education - Community College News
The Chronicle of Higher Education offers national and international news about higher education including job listings, career advice and salary databases. With coverage from 1989, this resource also provides access to The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Arts & Letters Daily, and the Almanac of Higher Education.
To set up email newsletter alerts in the Chronicle of Higher Education, first create an account using the My Account tab. Then select, the E-Newsletters tab under Profile & Settings feature. This video demonstrates how to set up email alerts in the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Below, please find RSS feeds of articles in the Chronicle of Higher Education.