Data Management Planning
This data management guide provides you with practical information on how to manage your research data. This includes the following:
- Reasons to practice good data management planning.
- An overview of data management and data management checklist.
- Information on best practices for data description, data organization, data security, and copyright.
- A guide, tools, and examples for creating Data Management Plans.
- A list of discipline-specific data repositories for the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
- How to cite your data.
- More tools and resources.
TED Talk: Tim Berners Lee on Linked Open Data / Semantic Web
Guide Authorship and Copyright Permissions
Morgan Wofford created this DMP LibGuide in August 2017 for her work as a volunteer at CSU Fullerton. It has been subsequently edited and updated by Mark Bilby. The guide is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) International License.
- Last Updated: Jun 19, 2018 2:11 PM
- URL: http://libraryguides.fullerton.edu/DMP
- Print Page