African American Family History: Home
About This Guide
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Information about the key types of records used to research African American family history.
- Information about key online repositories and online databases.
- Tips and tutorials for finding and analyzing genealogical records.
- Information about how DNA is being used to connect to African origins and/or slave-era ancestors.
- Where and how to learn more.
Related Library Guides
Genealogy & Family History Research
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jul 3, 2018 548 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Aug 2, 2018 471 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jun 18, 2018 288 views this year
Historical African American Newspapers
by Pollak Library Last Updated Jun 19, 2018 90 views this year
History - United States
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Jun 22, 2018 377 views this year
History – World
by Susan Tschabrun Last Updated Jun 22, 2018 445 views this year