This guide provides resources for:
- Distinguishing between scholarly vs. popular sources for research.
- Retrieving articles using library databases.
- Constructing searches in databases to find information on multicultural children's literature topics.
- Locating books and ebooks, including children's literature using the library catalog.
- Connecting to citation resources.
- Identify the subject librarian for your major.
- Get library help with research, including 24/7 library chat.
Questions? Get live help!