This guide is designed to help you navigate the Pollak Library's online databases, library catalog, our paging (book retrieval) service, and everything else you need to know to succesfully use our library.
During this workshop we will cover:
- How to get a guest registration account to use in the library
- How to get a print card
- How to get a library card
- FInding Books on your topic and ordering them through our paging service
- Types of Articles: Popular, Trade and Scholarly Journal Articles
- Searching advanced research databases, depending on your topic.
Where to go to access a computer after this workshop:
- The library is open to the public and you are welcome to come in and work on your research.
- A guest account is needed to access computers. Obtain this account by visiting the computers south of the Big Desk on the 1st Floor.
Click on Guest Registration and follow the directions.
- Pick up your account from the ILC Support Desk. This account is good until closing time that day.