EDEL 511: Home
This guide provides information on how to:
- Search for peer-reviewed, empirical research articles.
- Evaluate high-quality resources.
- Use existing bibliographies to locate relevant research articles.
- Find scholarly books.
- Request articles and books from other libraries.
- Construct APA citations, including citations for electronic sources.
- Use EndNote Web to build and organize your citations.
- Review writing and plagiarism resources, with emphasis on annotated bibliographies and literature reviews.