EndNote can do a variety of tasks for you:
- Import references directly from online databases
- Organize references in groups
- View and edit your citation's details
- Link to the full text of articles
- Share groups for collaboration
- Access your EndNote Web citations from any computer with an Internet connection
- Create formatted reference lists in a variety of publishing styles
- Use Cite While You Write with MS Word
- Capture references from websites such as Amazon and YouTube
- Find duplicates
- Sort reference lists by author, year published, date item imported, etc.
More Information on EndNote Web is available on the main EndNote guide.