Social Media for Public Health Programs: Home
Welcome to the Social Media for Public Health guide!
When you browse this guide you'll find:
- An overview of the main types of social media tools.
- An overview of the most popular social media tools.
- Innovative examples of how some nonprofits use social media.
- Basic 'how-to" resources for learning how to use these tools.
- Resources for developing more advanced skills.
- Resources for keeping current on social media news.
- Resources for finding "rights-free" content nonprofits can use on their social channels.
"Integrating social media into health communication campaigns and activities allows health communicators to leverage social dynamics and networks to encourage participation, conversation and community – all of which can help spread key messages and influence health decision making."
- CDC Social Media Toolkit
Image used under fair use from The Summa.
Related Social Media and Networking Guides
Learn more about various social media and social networking tools and use cases.
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jun 22, 2018 0 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jul 3, 2018 3 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jan 11, 2019 9 views this year
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Sep 24, 2018 2 views this year
Social Media for Nonprofits
by Colleen Greene Last Updated Jun 22, 2018 1 views this year