ASAM 362A: Filipina/o American Experience: Welcome
Welcome to Research: Filipina/o American Experience
Explore. Experience. Search. Re-Search.
Goals for Library Research--
- Learn library services and resources;
- Develop research and critical thinking skills;
- Explore aspects of the Filipina/o American experience;
- Fine sources for your annotated bibliography.
We'll also focus on the course research assignment--
- Historical Survey of a Particular Form (e.g. spoken word/poetry, hip hop, photography, etc.);
- Close Analysis of a Single or Multiple Works (e.g. power in Jessica Hagedorn's Dogeaters);
- A documentary project (e.g. interviewing local dancers, playwrights, community cultural organizations, etc.);
- A comparison/contrast of several works (e.g. depictions of Filipino American identity in different works)
If you have questions, welcome to contact me or access our Research Assistance online or in person.
Research Librarian, Pollak Library
California State University, Fullerton
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office Phone: (657) 278-2569