ASAM 320: Asian American Creative Expressions: Welcome
Welcome to Research in Asian American Creative Expressions.
Explore. Express. Create.
Goals for Library Research--
- Navigate this Guide to learn research resources & search features;
- Develop research and critical thinking skills;
- Research the history, geography, art, dance, theatre, and culture of the Philippines;
- Explore Filipino/Filipina American creative expressions, cultural production, and their social and historical contexts;
- Find resources on exhibit design and exhibition catalogs;
- Explore masks and its social, cultural, and symbolic significance.
Image Credit: Morion Mask, the National Museum of the Philippines
Please feel welcome to contact me if you have questions.
I look forward to working with you.
Librarian, Pollak Library
California State University, Fullerton
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office Phone: (657) 278-2569