Welcome to the online research guide for Archaeology. When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Sources for finding background and reference materials in the field of archaeology, such as specialized encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Databases for finding articles about your topic in archaeology.
- The eHRAF Archaeology database, which allows you to compare select archaeological traditions.
- Search boxes to locate books in the library and information about interlibrary loan.
- A database for locating recent full-text dissertations and CSUF masters thesis.
- Information about how to cite your sources using the Society for American Archaeology Style Guide.
Please remember, if you have any questions about using this guide or the library's resources, just click on the widget to the right and send me an IM or an email.
Good luck with your research.