Use this guide to find resources in the library useful for all branches of anthropology.
Welcome to the online research guide for Anthropology. When you browse this guide you'll find:
- Sources for finding background and reference materials in the field of anthropology, such as specialized encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Databases for finding articles about your topic in cultural, evolutionary, linguistic, and medical anthropology.
- Search boxes to locate books in the library and information about interlibrary loan.
- The eHRAF World Culture database to do cross-cultural comparative research.
- Link to the AAA Style guide for citing your sources.
Please remember, if you have any questions about using this guide or the library's resources, just click on the widget to the right and send me an IM or an email.
Good luck with your research.