Literacy and Reading Education: Home
This guide provides information on how to:
- Search for peer-reviewed, empirical research articles, and evaluate search results.
- Access specialized research databases for education.
- Use existing bibliographies to locate relevant research articles.
- Request articles and books from other libraries using InterLibrary Loan.
- Construct APA citations, including citations for electronic sources.
- Use EndNote Web to build and organize your citations.
- Review writing and plagiarism resources, with emphasis on annotated bibliographies and literature reviews.
- Find scholarly books.
Questions? Get live help!